The Homeschool Success Club is a membership program designed for new and veteran homeschoolers who want to confidently homeschool their children, instill a life-long love of learning & create close family relationships.
By enrolling in the Homeschool Success Club, you will:
- Clarify your educational philosophy and methodologies
- Understand the legal requirements in your state and how to meet them
- Define your family's educational vision and goals
- Learn how to be a mentor and inspire love of learning
- Set routines and schedules for your day
- Create a rich love of learning environment and culture in your home and family
- Learn how to prepare your kids for their future opportunities
- Connect with a community of other homeschoolers
- Feel confident that you got this!
- And SO much more!
Your HSC Membership Includes:
Monthly 60 minute group workshop (1st Thursday morning of every month on Zoom).
Access to member resources and workshop recordings.
Each workshop will give you training on specific homeschooling topics (adaptable to most age groups), including strategies to implement right away.
Workshops follow the checkpoints in The Freedom Scholar Roadmap!
Live training and Q & A.
- Downloadable and printable worksheet and reference pages.
Association with other homeschooling parents.
All sessions are recorded.
Cancel anytime (see Terms & Conditions below).
The Homeschooling Mastery Academy Membership Terms & Regulations
All new members will receive immediate access to the Homeschool Success Club membership course for the duration of your active membership. You will also receive access to new content every month!
Terms & Conditions for the Homeschool Success Club:
By enrolling in the Homeschool Success Club (HSC), you agree to the following terms & conditions:
The content of the Homeschool Success Club is access only.
You will have access for the duration of your valid membership. Content may not be downloaded unless expressly noted or in cases of worksheets, templates, etc.
Month-to-Month payments for all members will draft every 30 days from the card information provided on file. This will be 30 days from the date you signed up, so please note accordingly. If your initial payment does not process, you will be sent an email requesting your information to be updated. After the second attempt, if your payment does not process, your membership will be canceled.
- Annual payments for all members will draft every 365 days from the card information provided on file. This will be 365 days from the date you signed up, so please note accordingly. If your initial payment does not process, you will be sent an email requesting your information to be updated. After the second attempt, if your payment does not process, your membership will be canceled.
- You may re-enroll in the future during open enrollment, if desired, at the current membership price.
- If you win a free scholarship membership, your paid membership will renew after the scholarship has ended. You will get an email before the renewal for you to cancel if you wish.
- If your membership is canceled due to non-payment and has to be reinstated, you will lose access to bonus content or special offers.
- You may cancel your membership at any time, for any reason. To avoid drafts, you must provide at least a 72-hour advance notice of your draft date by emailing email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued for any annual or monthly payments, and fees will not be prorated.
All cancellation requests will be processed immediately, and you will be removed from the membership content, Facebook group and the HSC mailing list when your cancellation is processed.
- All memberships are available to the whole household, but please respect my efforts and don't share your login.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].